Ticker

pregnancy

Sunday, May 20, 2007

~*~I'm just a country girl from the south~*~

Okay, a little more about me!!!I'm all about being myself.I won't change for anyone,I'm just me!!A good ol' country girl from Ky.I was born and raised here.All my family is here!!I'm just the girl next door.I like fried chicken,drinkin wiskey and beer,camping,singing,four wheeling,goin muddin.I ain't afraid to get a little mud on me***As they say"GOD made dirt & dirt don't hurt!!!I'm just a plain ol' redneck girl from the South.I like chicken fights and honky tonkin!!!One of my moto's is "Love me or hate me,you won't change me!!!!And "you can take the girl out of the country,but you can't take the country out of the girl!!!And that's for DAMN sure!!!I'm just lovin life and all the things GOD created.I'm married with a daughter named Pookie and I'm gonna raise her to be the same way and stand up for what she is and what she believes in!!!I don't like people who are fake(GOD knows there's alot of those).I'm just keepin it real and country!!!So that's a lil' about me if ya got any questions just come ask me!!!I'd be more than happy to answer your questions!!!Oh and just so we're clear on something,just cause I'm from Ky don't make me inbred!!People like that give Ky a bad name........I'm not!!!!!So let me get a big HELL YEAH for all you girls keepin it country!!!!Oh yeah and by the way,I speak my mind and I don't give a SHIT who don't like it or who's feelings get hurt by it!!!That is just me and if you don't like it you know where the door is and ya don't have to talk to me!!!I keep it real!!!!Like I said before,I'm just me and I don't change for noone!!!!

No comments: