Ticker

pregnancy

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

♥Update on us♥

This is what has been going on with me and my family lately...Well,I have just been sitting around home watching my beautiful little baby grow up and enjoying every second of it!!!My hubby on the other hand has been very busy...He is gone most of the time,so our time together is limited...He works two jobs so he isn't home much...Monday through Friday he is gone to his first job from 5 am to 5 pm!!!Then on Wed,Fri,Sat,& Sun he works his second job from 5pm until 11 on wed.& sun. and from 5pm til 2am on fri & sat!!!Then When he isn't working his second job on mon. & thurs. he goes to Capoeira class & Hapkido class on tues...So he is very busy :( !!!Therefore we don't see each other much...Okay now on with Pookie!!!She is now 13 months old and has been walking since Dec.24,2007...She is getting so big and loves to talk up a storm!!!She looks so much like her daddy!!!I have such a beautiful baby girl!!!She loves playing with her toys and going bye~bye and outside...Her favorite person in the world is her daddy!!!She weighs 19 3/4 lbs and is 31in. long...She's in the stage were she loves getting into anything she can get her hands on...so I have to be very careful,lol!!!She is still nursing,so that's good!!!Well,anyway that's a little about whats going on with us for now!!!I'll update more later!!! ♥Laura♥

No comments: