Ticker

pregnancy

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Growing way to fast

My angel that is!!!Pookie is getting so big I just can't believe it!!!In four months my angel will be two years old!!!I swear time flies by so fast...She is the brightest,smartest,most beautiful little girl ever...I just love her so much!!!She says all kinds of things now...She's a little chatter box...But she is shy,if she is around someone new or someone she doesn't know very well she won't hardly talk at all!!!She loves to dance...Music is everything to her,anytime she hears music she automatically stops what she is doing & starts dancing!!!So I've been doing some research on the internet and there are some places around where we live that are dance centers...So as soon as she turns two I'm putting her into pre-ballet classes & then when she turns three she will be in regular ballet classes...

♥Laura♥

No comments: