Ticker

pregnancy

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

A sister's love

A SISTER'S LOVE When I was a little girl I thought about you and what we was going to do Forever playing our little games Or growing up to be the same Same as you I wanted to be You’re the best sister I hope you can see My love for you will always be Being here for you like you are to me Talking on the phone for hours about absolutely nothing that’s what we do Because God knew I needed a sister like you All of the time I think about you How I miss your laughter, jokes and smiles You’re a sister that’s so wonderful and true With you I can make it through all life’s trials So I wanted and needed this time to let you know If my life on earth is done No matter what the toll You’re the sister that matters most of all Just know whenever you’re sad or blue No matter what time or day I am here for you I truly do love you When I was a little girl I thought about you and what we was going to do Now were grown and I still can’t imagine me without you God knew ~~~Angelbaby~~~

No comments: