Ticker

pregnancy

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

4th of July fun...uh sorta...

So our city did the actual 4th of July celebration on the 4th of July & it just so happens that it decided to rain that day! So here we sat waiting after getting our food & drinks when all of a sudden it starts to rain,luckily I had brought my umbrella just in case. It was only a light sprinkle so we waited it out until it stopped raining. It quit raining for about fifteen or twenty minutes & then decided to downpour. So, darling hubby,darling daughter & myself decided to head to the vehicle & just watch fireworks from our vehicle. Anyhow,we watched from the back of our escape & thankfully it stopped long enough to take pictures of the fireworks. Here are a few pics... My little ballerina... My Princess & her Daddy... She was being silly... Me looking like crap(my hair was straight until it got wet :() Her surprised look... My little angel & me... Being mean... Love this one,my hubby & baby girl... Her decorative toes :)... And fingernails too... Daddy & his Princess(she was getting tired)... Pretty firework... Pretty... Look how excited they were... Looks like strings or something... Pretty... Love this one,look how excited... Look like a starburst... Kewl... Sitting on daddies shoulders... One inside the other... She got scared so we put her in the truck... Like this one... Looks like Saturn... Very pretty... This reminds me of one of those money trees for some reason... Kewl... ♥Laura♥

No comments: